A few quick tips to help you...
If you're having trouble with your computer it will be worth following these tips
before calling us:
- Press the F1 key to get help - it works with just about any program and can give
you the answer you need.
- Make sure all plugs and connectors are properly in place
- It might sound like an old joke but - turn off the computer, leave for a minute
or two and turn it back on again. It really does work!
- If you get any error messages appearing on your machine make a written note of
the message detail. Don't just get rid of the error.
- If the internet doesn't work or is very slow there could be several reasons but
the first thing to do is to pull the power on your modem and router, leave for a
few minutes and then reconnect.
Unfortunately, there are many things that cause problems on your computer and
within its software and if the above tips haven't helped you will need some
specialist help. That's where we come in.
Please call us on 020 8650 7856 or complete the enquiry form on this page
and we will be there to sort out your IT issues and get you back up and working
Please fill in this form and we will respond to your enquiry shortly.